Open call for Young Researchers at CSIC’s VioBio Lab
Are you finishing your bachelor or masters degree in physics, optics, engineering or vision science? Would you like to have an experience doing research in optics , imaging and vision, in the internationally recognized Visual Optics and Biophotonics Lab, working with a highly multidisciplinary international team? If you are interested and meet the criteria, apply to this opportunity, funded by CSIC.
* 2000 € scholarship (in two payments)
* Three months research intership at VIOBIO Lab between September 1st 2014 and March 1st 2015.
* 25 hours per week shifts
* Research work under Susana Marcos’ direct supervision
* Must have finished between 40%- 80% of their studies, but not totally completed.
* Minimum score average (weighed per hours) above 8 (8/10 scale)
* Highly motivated to work in highly interdisciplinary team
* International students need a stay permit in the country
How to apply
https://sede.csic.gob.es/intro2014 (in Spanish) Please, send us an email* with your CV and motivation letter once you have submitted your application.
Deadline: April 20th, 2014
* If you meet the requirements above but still have questions on your application, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance**
** Contact: VIOBIO Project Manager email@example.com
Application forms and instructions